Here’s some goodies from this past week.
- FHWC: Grandma was a witch
- The Covert Burial of William Jesse Wallen
- Confederates on the Railroad Bridge: 150 Years Later, an Identification
- Avoiding Genealogical Search Frustration
- Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels?
- One Worth Watching
And this series:
Genealogical Proof Standard for Ancestoring’s Ask A Genealogist
- Step 1–A Reasonably Exhaustive Search
- Step 2–Complete and Accurate Source Citations
- Step 3–Analysis and Correlation of the Collected Information
- Step 4–Resolution of Any Conflicting Evidence
- Step 5–A Soundly Reasoned, Coherently Written Conclusion
Posted In: Genealogy