My most visited page on the blog is my How To Videos page where I post links and slides from my presentations that I do for Ancestry.com. Also the page Blogs You Should Read is highly viewed. (Maybe I should update that!)
But here, in order are my most read posts for the year:
- Treasure Chest Thursday — Sourcing Presentations
- Sorting Saturday — Making Sense out of the Mess or Sources Matter
- Sorting Saturday — Good Source, Bad Source, Exhaustive Search
- Sorting Saturday — The Legend of Middle Names
- Tuesday’s Tip — Ask Ancestry Anne’s Top 20 Search Tips
- Treasure Chest Thursday — The Gillespie Family Bible
- Gilbert McClung Gillespie
- Tuesday’s Tip — Ancestry Magazine on Google Books
- Wisdom Wednesday: It is what it is, it aint what it aint
- Sympathy Saturday– Miss You Dad
That’s a pretty wide variety!
To everyone who has followed me this year, thank you. I learn so much by writing this blog and I’m glad you are sharing the journey with me.